Accelerō® Bioanalytics GmbH is a certified GLP test facility, and operates in compliance with ICH GCP regulations. Competent authorities approved Accelero´s Biosafety Level S2 laboratories for both microbiology and genetic engineering.
The Accelero team is pleased to welcome you at our websites.
Accelero is proud to present the following key features:
- OECD GLP approved facilities for analytical, non-clinical studies
- ICH E6 R1 GCP compliant analytical facility for clinical phase 0 to 3 studies
- Facility approved for handling and cultivation of BSL-2 micro-organisms (bacteria, yeasts)
- Facility approved for genetic engineering / cloning / analysis of safety level S2 GMOs
(bacteria, yeasts, viruses, plants, animals)
- Approval for the import and analysis of animal by-products from non-EU countries
(e.g. like U.S.A., China)
Accelero offers bioanalytical services for research areas like:
- Nucleic acid based therapeutics like siRNA, miRNA, aptamers, antisense, immuno modulators, plasmids, etc
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP) like (genetically modified) human stem cell-based therapeutics
- Antibodies and peptide-derived therapeutics
- Nanocarrier research
- Innovative and novel antibiotics
- Genetically modified adenoviral expression vectors
Accelero services include, but are not limited to:
- Pharmacokinetic / toxicokinetic characterization (ELISA, qPCR, immuno qPCR)
- Biodistribution (qPCR)
- Biomarker screening on the RNA level (qPCR, microarray) and the protein level (microarray)
- Cell-based assays e.g. on human PBMCs (ELISA, flow cytometry)
- Cell proliferation and cytotoxicity assays (flow cytometry)
- Gene expression assays (RTqPCR)
- GLP training services (basic courses, in-house trainings)
- Preclinical consulting services with regards to GLP and bioanalysis
- Supply chain services e.g. like sample transport and shipping organisation, preparation of clinical kits
- Immunogenicity assays e.g. like Toll-like receptor mediated immunostimulation, antibody detection assays (ADA)
All analytical methods are developed and validated according to the respective EMA, FDA, and/or ICH guidelines.
Accelero Bioanalytics is a privately owned service platform located in one of the most exciting cities in Europe. The driving force is the idea that high quality bioanalysis should not necessarily be linked to extraordinary high costs. In combination with short communication paths and quick reaction times, a fascinating laboratory service platform emerged from a positive cash flow. Since its funding in 2011 the company continued to grow with its challenges. The Accelero team is excited about the future!
2011 December - Bootstrap funding of a limited liability company
2014 December - First successful crowdlending campaign
2015 February - Moving to, and establishing of a new test facility in Berlin Adlershof
2015 October - Successful OECD GLP certification by competent authority (§19 German Chemicals Act)
2016 February - Accelero launches GLP consulting and training services
2016 May - Re-Inspection according to Genetic Engineering Act, Infection Protection Act, Biosafety Act
2016 all year - First client GCP audits
2016 December - 5th Anniversary of Accelero Bioanalytics GmbH
2017 February - Publication of 2016 financial year results
Accelerō® is a registered trademark of Accelero Bioanalytics GmbH, Berlin.
Last update of this site: 22-OCT-2016 by Christian Lange